You’ll want to savor the taste of this premium Single Barrel again and again. It’s complex, full-bodied and surprisingly smooth with a delicate, long finish that’s unbelievably mellow. Drink straight up or on the rocks. 100 proof. 50% alcohol/volume.
Nose: Fruity, spicy, floral, caramel, vanilla, cocoa, maple syrup, moderately woody.
Palate: Hints of ripe plum & cherries, robust, full body, mellow.
Finish: Smooth & delicately long.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2016, 2014 Best Single Barrel Bourbon & Best Bourbon, Double Gold; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Gold Outstanding; Spirit of the Americas Best in Category
- 2014 Double Gold; Denver International Spirits Competition
- 2012, 2010, 2009 & 2008 Gold Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2012 Ultimate Recommendation, 95 Points; Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- 2010 Wine Enthusiast Best Buy: 96-100 Points
- 2010 Strongly Recommended, 89 Points; Ultimate Spirits Challenge