Mixto Tequilas

A “mixto tequila” has at least 51% of its volume made from blue agave distillate and the other 49% can be distilled from other non agave sugars (usually sugar cane or high fructose corn syrup).

In addition to other sugars, mixto producers usually add colorings, flavorings, and thickeners to make it look like its a premium tequila.

There are no products listed under this category.

Compare Selected