The peculiar figure of the Mexican charro is a symbol of our Mexicanness. From a historical perspective, the figure of the Mexican charro, goes back to the time of the colony, when the haciendas originated, the Mexican charro is characterized as being a cheerful and bohemian person. Tequila Riqueza Cultural CHARRO DE CERAMICA is presented in a beautiful Ceramic liquor store molded and hand painted by Mexican artisans, its aluminum embossing label, it depicts the traditional Sarape, its ceramic cap and wearing an authentic charro hat.
- Category: 100% blue agave tequilana weber.
- Type: Extra-aged
- Alcohol content: nal 38% export 40% alc. Vol. (80 proof).
- Plant: organic agave.
- Region: valleys of Jalisco.
- Distillation: Amatitán Select Tequila (NOM 1459).
- Location: Amatitán
- Cooking: Slow cooking for 72 hours in traditional masonry ovens.
- 100% Agave
- Ceramic charro
- Tequila Riqueza Cultural
- Grinding: Craft grinding.
- Fermentation: Own yeast (secret formula).
- Distillation: Double distillation process, in copper stills Maturation: Rest patiently for at least thirty-six months (three years) in white oak barrels, from which it takes its color, flavor and bouquet, resulting in a product of superior characteristics, to meet the most demanding of the most demanding connoisseurs
- Body: Extraordinarily soft, with a great silkiness that endures.
Bottle Size: 750mL