Azunia Black 2 Years Anejo Tequila is aged for 2 years in double American Oak Barrels a nice thick anejo body aroma of luscious vanilla, caramel and hits of chocolate. There is a delicious palatte of oak and vanilla giving way to a nice smooth finish with a hint of a mixed spices.
Here is a great tequila cocktail recipe:
- 4 tbsp (2 oz.) Azunia Black 2 Years Anejo Tequila
- 3-5 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Sugar Cube
- Place sugar cube in mixing glass and saturate with bitters.
- Muddle until sugar crystals dissolve.
- Add Azunia and fill mixing glass with ice.
- Stir for 10 seconds. Strain with Julep strainer into ice-filled glass.